Content, including any and all software, tools, graphics and/or sound files, for public or commercial purposes without the express written permission of the Company.
4. While the Anton Basov- ABN: 53 447 483 640 uses reasonable efforts to include an accurate and up-to-date information on the website, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of learnwithanton.com.
5. When you register with the Company and/or learnwithanton.com, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
6. If you send comments or suggestions about the learnwithanton.com to Anton Basov- ABN: 53 447 483 640, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
7. The Company shall commercially use reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However, no system whether the password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the learnwithanton.com is completely at your own risk.
9. The company likewise does not warrant or make any representations or guarantees that you will earn any money using the learnwithanton.com or the company’s technology or services. The company does not warrant that use of the materials will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that learnwithanton.com, the content, and/or the materials available on learnwithanton.comare free from bugs or viruses or other harmful components. You assume all responsibility for the cost of all necessary repairs or corrections. The company shall not be responsible for any performance or service problems caused by any third-party (Kajabi) website or third-party service provider. Any such problem shall be governed solely by the agreement between you and that provider.
Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
A. No refund on “homework” course as it is free
B. There is a refund on “PTE Complete Course”(Basic, Standard and Advanced Plans) course if all conditions are met:
- The refund can be made within 60 days from the moment of purchasing this course;
- If the customer has been submitting homework for Speaking,Writing and Listening sections and followed Anton's feedback;
- If all assessments (quizzes) are graded as 100% correct after each lesson has been delivered;
C. No refund on one-on-one sessions
D. No refund on individual sections for $59 and $49 USD
Therefore there are consumer guarantees that apply automaticallyif a service is not done with;
12. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers’ employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to;
14. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws Australia, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Victorian State and federal courts located in Melbourne. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.